Friday, April 17, 2009

Lovely Locks

Well I am sure that you guys have been wondering about Lan's hair for a while. Maybe some of you were thinking that he was going through a mid life crisis at the age of 23, and others may have thought that he was going for the renegade look. Well he cut it all off.
The reason that he cut his hair was because he caught his hair on fire at work ..j/k, No he got gum caught in it...j/k, what really happened is he was hoping that the Easter pageant producer would call to offer him a part as Jesus, but the call never came, so he got mad and cut it all off.. j/k. We have been coming up with a lot of funny things to tell people. It is great to watch there reaction! I love how people think that they have business in how long someones hair should or shouldn't be. I think a lot of them are just jealous of his dang good looks. So to all those people out there that had some dumb thing to say about my hubs hair, you are the reason for people feelin like crap about themselves! OK well now that I am done blowing of some steam... I loved his hair long and I also love his hair short. Here are some pics of the hair cutting process... Oh ya I also love his hair cut like Joe Dirts~!




Lan and his lovely Locks!!!!


The Joe Dirt Look!!!



The mop of hair on my floor

The Finished product!!!( Since his long hair was always parted, we could not get his hair not to anymore)

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys, I feel your pain. When Jeff grew his hair out, people would give him crap about it all the time! Like you Alisa, I loved it! But people actually told him that he looked like a bum! I think that was taking it a little to far! When he cut it off the stupid comments didn't stop either. People would say stuff like "I was wondering when you were gonna cut the mop off, it looked horrible" or "Man, you look so much better now! What the crap, it's a couple of inches of hair what's the difference!!! Anyways I do have the say the Joe Dirt is rockin!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
In June Lan and I will be married for FIVE years. WOW!! I have adored every minute with him and am looking forward to spending the eternities together. We have two beautiful daughters. Neveah is our almost "Free" year old, and Mercedeez is our teething 16 month old. Lan is a great daddy and husband. He owns his own Refrigeration Business, and provides for all of "his girls". As for myself, I stay at home and try to keep up with the girls.