Tuesday, October 20, 2009

MERCEDEEZ


MERCEDEEZ ASHTON TREJO
Well I have been really bad about blogging, so please forgive me! I feel bad that I wrote a blog for Neveah on her birthday and have not written one for Mercedeez. Life has been a little crazy the last few months.


Mercedeez turned into a big TWO year old (even though if you ask her she will tell you that she is five) Sept 9th. She is too cute for words, that is when she is not telling her mom NO, or throwing a big fit!

The last few weeks her personality has really come out! She is so funny!! I love all the new words that she is picking up from her big sister. (Ok not all the words, only the good words ) I personally think that she is the most beautiful blond little girl on the earth! Who would of thought that Lan and I would ever have a blond child?!?!?! I really hope that she will stay blond!

She is such a lover! She loves her daddy so much! Almost every evening she will run outside every time she thinks she hears his truck pull in, and then become very disappointed when she finds out that it was the wind or just the dogs outside making the noise. When daddy finally arrives she will runs to him with her arms opened wide and ready for a BIG huge. She is always willing to give anyone a hug and a kiss. Hopefully the kissing will wear off by the time she is a teenager!!!

We love her so much and are so thankful to have her sweet little spirit in our home!!!
Love You Mercedeez!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
In June Lan and I will be married for FIVE years. WOW!! I have adored every minute with him and am looking forward to spending the eternities together. We have two beautiful daughters. Neveah is our almost "Free" year old, and Mercedeez is our teething 16 month old. Lan is a great daddy and husband. He owns his own Refrigeration Business, and provides for all of "his girls". As for myself, I stay at home and try to keep up with the girls.