Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hey Super MOMS how do you do it????

I sometimes wonder how all these moms can do all that they do!!!! Scrapbooking, Crafts, Hair, Nails, Painting, the list goes on!! I would love to be able to take a few minutes and do a little craft here and a scrapbook page there, but reality of having three kids under the age of four is starting to kick in!!!! I am not sure if we could squeeze one more thing into our busy little lives. I try to get up at five and get all the house work done before to kiddos wake up at six to read scriptures and eat breakfast with their awesome dad (he wakes up every morning and make us all a big breakfast before he goes to work) and from that point in our day we garden, help the kids do there house work and yard work, I make them do "homework", then by about 9 or so I have to get my "work" done. Which always seem to take a while in between feeding Gaige entertaining the girls, answering phone call for the business and trying to keep up with my Young Women's calling! By the time dinner times rolls around I am pooped!! Dinner, Baths, Prayers, and kids to bed. Then back to work on the computer and wait until Lan gets home so I can get him dinner. Then off to bed around 10 or 11 on good nights just to wake up and do it all over again. Now this is a normal day around our house. If someone can please tell me how I am suppose to fit all the other stuff in I would really love the help!!! I might complain about all of it but the weird thing is... I wouldn't trade for the world!!! So I guess all the other stuff can wait!!! Some day I will be SuperMoM!!! and if not I will just have to wait to be SuperGrandMa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
In June Lan and I will be married for FIVE years. WOW!! I have adored every minute with him and am looking forward to spending the eternities together. We have two beautiful daughters. Neveah is our almost "Free" year old, and Mercedeez is our teething 16 month old. Lan is a great daddy and husband. He owns his own Refrigeration Business, and provides for all of "his girls". As for myself, I stay at home and try to keep up with the girls.